Coronavirus and NEXUS 2020

Announcement regarding Nexus 2020 and Coronavirus
With regard to the outbreak of Coronavirus, we are not making any changes in our plans for NEXUS 2020 at the moment, but we are following the situation closely and will make an announcement about our intentions before the 15 May deadline set for early registration 
Participants should wait to make travel plans and book hotels until we can be definite or looking for cancellation possibilities while booking, in order to avoid losing money if tickets cannot be refunded.